The 100 Best Products of 2005 According to PCWorld.com

HighwayAssassins

Supreme [H]ardness
Saw this on the gmail.com frontpage as I was logging in.

Check out #1 and #2. Oh yeeeeeea. I also sent yet another email to my dad in hopes of showing him that firefox is better...but he just doesnt want to get it. I seriously cant believe he thinks IE is better.

Good for gmail and firefox.

I too think IE is better. If seeing it at #1 on this list is enough to change someone's mind then this person is derrrrrrrrrrrrr. Alienware is even on there :p

yea PCWorld is by no means the golden authority...just another opinion out there.

you seriously use IE though? Well sometimes my grandma mops her grass...i suppose people do what people do...
confused.gif

no way, i persoanlly think maxthon is better , mozillal has slightly slower start up time on my pc then maxthon (myie2)

PCWorld is the magazine for AOLer's who think they're l33t.

#4 Belkin Wireless Pre-N Router and Notebook Network Card. :rolleyes:
This will not work with 802.11n equipment. It's not that awesome, it's basically proprietary technology. How can that be the 4th best product of 2005?

I stopped reading right there.

And what does OS X have to do with PC's?

HighwayAssassins said:
yea PCWorld is by no means the golden authority...just another opinion out there.

you seriously use IE though? Well sometimes my grandma mops her grass...i suppose people do what people do...
confused.gif

I think IE is much better than FF. I only use FF for pr0n and IE for everything else.

pcworld and pcmagazine are noob magazines
they're like
oh, if you're doing video editing, you must have more than 128 MB of ram
NO SHIT!!!
about dell color laserjet.. This printer is bigger than a normal laserjet
NO FUCKING SHIT!!!

I hate these magazines cuz people piss me off reciting stuff told from the magazine.
</rant>

Back