That's all folks...

Uncut_Diamond

Supreme [H]ardness
I am saddened to inform you all that I have lost my place of employment and thus the majority of my folding farm. :(

I am still running a few isolated machines and am looking for more to help keep my production up but I don't expect it to be anything like it has. Hopefully in the next 6-months I'll find a place to setup new borgs. Until then, best of luck to everyone having to take up the slack!

Sorry to hear. Noticed you here moving on up the ranks too.

I've wondered about what would happen if I lost my place on employment... hehe

Sorry to hear about the job. Hopefully the loss had nothing to do with all the folding you were doing.

Don't worry about the points. We'll take care of it until you are back on your feet.

Really sorry to hear that.
With all those points I think you've earned a short vacation though.
Look for a new job with faster borgs ;)

Best wishes & good luck finding new employment... that necessarily comes before folding. If you are in the northwest, let me know, as simple outside networking can often connect to new opportunities....

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------------->

best wishes in your search for a new borg heaven.

Hito Bahadur said:
Sorry to hear about the job. Hopefully the loss had nothing to do with all the folding you were doing.

Don't worry about the points. We'll take care of it until you are back on your feet.

No it had nothing to do with the folding. The company I worked for is going out of business due to financial mismanagement. :(

Nothing I can do about it but I'm sure something new will come along. I've already put the feelers out there and gotten in touch with some former coworkers to see what's available. Something will turn up.

RPhArrow said:
Best wishes & good luck finding new employment... that necessarily comes before folding. If you are in the northwest, let me know, as simple outside networking can often connect to new opportunities....

RPhArrow --\\\-------------------------------->

Thanks for the offer but I'm actually located in the midwest. If I ever relocate up your direction I'll let you know. :)

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, keep on folding!

Uncut_Diamond said:
No it had nothing to do with the folding. The company I worked for is going out of business due to financial mismanagement. :(
Does that mean the boxen are available for cheap? :D

May you have good luck finding a new job, and may it provide as many borgs as FLECOM's...

Mohonri said:
Does that mean the boxen are available for cheap? :D

Good luck finding a new job. May it provide as many borgs a FLECOM's...

No joke, that man has some borg. I don't believe anything will be for sale for a while but it's too early to say anything at this point.

If I'm put in charge of selling anything I'll hook you guys up. :D

Best wishes to you, Uncut. Hope you find suitable employment (ie., lots of boxen to borg) that pays well, had wonderful benefits, and encourages you to do the things that you love to do.

AtomicMoose said:
I agree with drizzt....turn that frown upside down. :p

Yeah, this all happens right before your [H]orde Rewards program. Friggin nice Moose, nice. ;)

I appreciate the well wishes. Maybe I can get a job @google and borg them? :eek:

Back