that should slow things down

0ldways

Limp Gawd
I know the guys shooting for top 50 won't stop, but maybe I can hold them off for a little longer. dammit....

It is tough to stay in the top 50 spots.

Maybe..... We will see. tried to buy more D yesterday but too late.....

You could always sabotage. Not that anyone should ever sabotage anyone or anything cause that would be wrong... yeah

There's an idea! Another 7970 will slow the bleeding maybe, but not much the way bigted is going! I tried to buy a 4p but everyone in the world beat me to it. I wonder why? Maybe just have to buy a new 2p v2.....

Ill be happy to get in the top 200 lol.

HaHa, yeah you did actually. It was only for a brief second though... I still drool looking at your 2p figures, Andy. Maybe soon... I tried another gpu but it seems my power supply is not up to the task. 7970 has the exact same reboot symptoms as the 660ti. I'll be finding something at bestbuy in 8 hours or so. Either find something that fits in the small case or go bigger. I should have known better than the micro case for this.....

I still drool looking at your 2p figures, Andy. Maybe soon...

I am running 3 systems for now with between 1.65 and 1.75 mio ppd in total for less than 1400 watt.
Not bad, considering that it is one 4p and two 2p systems. The IB Xeons are really super efficient for this kind of workload.

Back