Thanks [H]!

beanman101283

2[H]4U
So, based on your ABS reviews, i convinced work to give them a try. We have a new guy starting soon and we needed to get a laptop for him, so we ordered one of their Mayhem laptops. It arrived today in excellent condition, and after buying Dells, Compaqs, and HP's, i felt positively spoiled to get a binder, a free lap cooling doodad, and some nice included software. Oh, and the laptop itself works very nicely too. If it hadn't been for you guys i wouldn't have heard of them and probably wouldn't have bought from them even if i had.

beanman101283 said:
So, based on your ABS reviews, i convinced work to give them a try. We have a new guy starting soon and we needed to get a laptop for him, so we ordered one of their Mayhem laptops. It arrived today in excellent condition, and after buying Dells, Compaqs, and HP's, i felt positively spoiled to get a binder, a free lap cooling doodad, and some nice included software. Oh, and the laptop itself works very nicely too. If it hadn't been for you guys i wouldn't have heard of them and probably wouldn't have bought from them even if i had.
Rock on, I'm glad you found value in what we do!

Back