Thank you!

The_Mage18

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
1,712
A big Thank you to Ice Czar and computerpro3.

I read your Stickys and with takaman's calculator and your info, I found the power supply I need for my file server. See? Reading the FAQs DOES help. :D
 
Spectre said:
Someone read them :eek:

Scary, isn't it? ;)

I ended up going with one that was listed in computerpro3's thread:
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16817103928

It was $6 less than the Enermax I found and was only 2A less on the +12V. I needed approximatly 24.5A per takaman's.


It's going to be powering a P4 2.0Ghz (400FSB), 512MB of RAM, a Highpoint PCI-X SATA RAID card and 6 250GB SATA Seagate Cuddas.
 
PCI-X drool

:p

I have a PCI-X mobo, and not a single card for it :p
just cant seem to justify buying one, really dont need that throughput
 
thats a mighty good psu u got there.....i gots the same one and i love it :)
 
Back
Top