Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Folks, I'm trying to setup notfred's diskless here on my Linux server and having problems with tftp. All the ARP requests from all of my PXE clients are timing out. The clients are able to successfully have their IP addresses assigned by my DHCP server on the same Linux box but when the tftp stage begins, I get ARP timeout failures. I have confirmed that tftp is working as I am able to put and get from any tftp client on my network.
My gateway to the internet is your common Linksys gateway/firewall device. DHCP has been disabled on the router, DHCP is running on my Linux server instead. Could the Linksys be blocking these ARP requests on the LAN somehow? I can't imagine this being the case, everything behind the firewall should be fine. I looked through the Linksys configuration and didn't see anything obvious. I even setup a port fwd for tftp to my Linux box and was able to connect from outside of my network and get files.
Really puzzled here. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks