http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=47770
Check that out with my 754, my 1st test beyond 300fsb with it. Only prob is that biostar needs to fix the Bios again. Any body have a prob with the HTT being stuck at 600htt. Gets to be a big prob after reaching 1000HTT It works fine until you start going higher on that. I got upto 354fsb for afew mins. >D
I had a AMD Sempron 64 2500+ at 2480fsb 354fsb. Stable at 2.3ghz 331fsb. Pritty smoken. But I could go alot higher if I could just lower the htt. They also need to fix a memory issue going past 230fsb. Would be awesome to OC my kingston ram. With my mem 3.2v enabled on the board. Man I want to OC this bad boy todeath. Too bad the bios is still bata. :/
Anybody OC this board that good yet and run into the same issues I did? A bunch of ppl need to contact Biostar to give us a bios that will let us do everything it shows us and we want it to do. Know when the next bios will come out or if they will fix all this?
Check that out with my 754, my 1st test beyond 300fsb with it. Only prob is that biostar needs to fix the Bios again. Any body have a prob with the HTT being stuck at 600htt. Gets to be a big prob after reaching 1000HTT It works fine until you start going higher on that. I got upto 354fsb for afew mins. >D
I had a AMD Sempron 64 2500+ at 2480fsb 354fsb. Stable at 2.3ghz 331fsb. Pritty smoken. But I could go alot higher if I could just lower the htt. They also need to fix a memory issue going past 230fsb. Would be awesome to OC my kingston ram. With my mem 3.2v enabled on the board. Man I want to OC this bad boy todeath. Too bad the bios is still bata. :/
Anybody OC this board that good yet and run into the same issues I did? A bunch of ppl need to contact Biostar to give us a bios that will let us do everything it shows us and we want it to do. Know when the next bios will come out or if they will fix all this?