TF2 Pyro update this Thursday

Great, more pyros for me to solo as a medic. :D

Actually be nice if I could get the aid-pyro achievement and get my 2nd tier upgrade for the medic.

Oh nice. I just watched it now, and wouldnt have noticed the new wep if you didn't point it out.

Oh nice. I just watched it now, and wouldnt have noticed the new wep if you didn't point it out.

Well I didn't find it, some guy posted a thread pointing it out and I just spent a few minutes fiddling with the video trying to get a decent glimpse of it. It sort of looks like a flare gun, only more of a flare cannon. It's got a large, round barrel with a revolver-ish looking back end that you can see after he gets shot and the gun flips into the air.

Hm. haven't played either of those.

What would it take to get a [H] server going? Anyone interested?

Not an [H] Server, but if anyone wants to get a game going I have a nice 20 player pub.

Right now I have it set to run dustbowl and goldrush, can anyone suggest more maps that should be included in the rotation?

I'm looking to get a group of mature gamers to play some TF2 and help me manage the server.

Not an [H] Server, but if anyone wants to get a game going I have a nice 20 player pub.

Right now I have it set to run dustbowl and goldrush, can anyone suggest more maps that should be included in the rotation?

I'm looking to get a group of mature gamers to play some TF2 and help me manage the server.

I would add hydro & gravelpit

Who else doubts we'll be seeing another torrent of angry threads, this time damning the servers overflowing with pyros?

Well it's a completely retarded way to release media in the dip fed fasion, they ought to sort all this crap all at once and do one large update to keep it balanced and fair.

Gave up with TF2 anyhow, mindless choke point spammy bullshit, fed up with kicking arse and having nothing to show for it, currently enjoying AoC instead.

Gave up with TF2 anyhow, mindless choke point spammy bullshit, fed up with kicking arse and having nothing to show for it, currently enjoying AoC instead.

Spoken like a true whiny stat whore. Good riddance, and don't come back, even to get your pyro achievements.

http://www.steampowered.com/pyro/?pw=presspreview

w00tw00tw00t

These are really cool updates imo

Firstly, to the normal flamethrower they added an alt-fire compressed air shot that can push enemies away, redirect projectiles (kill a soldier with his own crit rocket is an achievement), and most people are assuming you can jump with it.

First new unlock is replacement for the shotgun, Flare gun, ignites enemies from far away

Second unlock is a flamethrower that doesn't have the compressed air shot, but guarantees crits when you hit an enemy from behind

Third unlock is the already announced axetinguisher which does 50% normal damage to enemies but is a guaranteed crit if the enemy is on fire.

Gahh, I haven't been able to plat TF2 for a month or two because of an injury. By the time I am able to get back into it, it will be a totally different game. (not necessarily a bad thing)

I need to stop reading these threads, they make me want to play TF2. :D

Cut a tendon in my right hand, so I have it in a cast for the next month or so. I imagine that would affect my game somewhat. ;)

Naw. A bunch of kids will call you a noob, but you should at least try.

I can't believe how many preteens have microphones. :( Honestly, don't talk trash until your voice drops at least.

Back