TF2 or Left 4 Dead

TheCommander

2[H]4U
I'm thinking on which to buy and was wondering which has better re playability and more fun overall?

When I got L4D I stopped playing TF2.
After a while, I got tired and stopped playing L4D, went back to TF2.
Now, I play both, when I get tired of the other.
Both are excellent and addictive. TF2 is cheaper.

i cant get into tf2....but im a strange person.
i always get angry over sentry's and leave lol.
for me, team deathmatch of cod 4, deathmatch of ut3 (i know im really alone on this one lol), and coop of l4d make a great rotation that is hard to tire of.

if i had to distill the core gameplay of each, it would go something like this: killing endless hordes of zombies vs being pinned down by sentries.

TF2, has more content and custom maps. Left 4 Dead will be worth it in a month or two.

Yeah I'd recommend TF2 until the amount of stages in L4D becomes reasonable(only 2 stages for versus. :()

TF2 right now, L4Ds price will drop and by then there will also be quite a few updates im guessing.

Both, they complement each other very nicely. When you have friends online to play with, L4D is great. Otherwise, TF2 is amazing for some quick fun that doesnt necessarily REQUIRE your team mates to have brains like L4D does.

TF2 FTW! Its seriously a great game. I've had it since the release of Orange Box and I just started playing it. It's SO addictive. Go with TF2, you will not be disappointed. Tons of re playability.

TF2.......heh, but Ive never played L4D.........Cause TF2 is better, LOLOL :p

L4D I think is an overall better experience, but there isn't much to experience right now. You can get through the "movies" way too fast, and there aren't enough of them. For versus, which is pure awesome, you can only do two of the movies. I'd still get L4D over TF2 even with those faults, but that's me.

Well, if you get TF2 packaged with Orange Box... you get a lot more for your money than with just L4D.

L4D I think is an overall better experience, but there isn't much to experience right now. You can get through the "movies" way too fast, and there aren't enough of them. For versus, which is pure awesome, you can only do two of the movies. I'd still get L4D over TF2 even with those faults, but that's me.

I don't think 5 hours on Expert is way too fast considering the AI director and randomness.

Steam has a 25 - 75% off sale atm, so it might be worth it to check out Valve titles.

With the Steam deals get both, L4d is 37.99 and Tf2 is 9.99! So thats both for under 50$!

Back