• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Texting on a touch-screen?

It depends... The Win Mo default screen stuff sucks obviously (designed for using a stylus) whereas the iPhone is big enough you can use fingers quite well. If it wasn't for the predictable typing feature that corrects most of your mistakes, it'd really suck.
 
went from qwerty 8830 bb to bb storm touch to iphone touch and never had an issue with any, the touch screens auto correct most mistakes anyways
 
I was hesitant about this as well, but I went from texting on an dumbphone to a Blackjack to a AT&T Fuze (HTC Touch Pro). I have a HTC Magic currently and I have adapted pretty quickly to texting on a touch screen. I was using landscape mode a lot until I discovered the Swype keyboard. It's not perfect but it works incredibly well and now I use texting more, even more than I did with a physical keyboard, which I'm not sure is a good thing. =)

http://www.swypeinc.com/
 
Back
Top