• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Text message from the future......

nightwalker

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Messages
2,555
This is what got sent to my wife's iPhone, no number or message, just a date of Sept 4, 2012 at 11.11PM, is there a simple explanation of how this happened ? i tried googling and couldn't find an answer.

dscf2514c.jpg
 
This is what got sent to my wife's iPhone, no number or message, just a date of Sept 4, 2012 at 11.11PM, is there a simple explanation of how this happened ? i tried googling and couldn't find an answer.

]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5538/dscf2514c.jpg

Its the aztecs!!! RUN THE WORLD IS ENDING!
 
Someone is messing around with the date on a system somewhere. I'm not sure where that's tagged but I'd guess on the carriers end.
 
I wonder if anyone else got one, you could look on a tmobile forum maybe if your interested.
 
Back
Top