Texas Hill Country

Zedler’s Mill:

p124770999-4.jpg


p42063890-4.jpg


p157017404-4.jpg


p423354185-4.jpg


The rest can be found here
http://themoores.zenfolio.com/p349183401/?photo=h076FDAB7#124770999
 
That 2nd pic of the Mill looks like something from HL2 episode 2

I've been to inner space caverns, cool place but very short tour if i remember correctly. All are great pics
 
What kind of camera/lens are you using. Any post-processing?

No PP except for the building that says "battle axe under the luling/martindale section". The rest was pretty much my custom daytime 5D lightroom profile, resize in photoshop, and converted TIFF to JPEG in MS Expression Media 2.
 
I didn't know Martindale and Luling were in the hill country! :D

I live in Austin and I ride my bike all over the place. I should take more pics :D
 
I didn't know Martindale and Luling were in the hill country! :D

I live in Austin and I ride my bike all over the place. I should take more pics :D

Luling technically isn't but who cares, the pics are nice :D
 
Yes, there is a lot of good riding out that way. Interestingly there is a big stand of pine trees around Jeddo, which is north and east of Luling. Everyone knows about the Bastrop pines but not many folks know about those.
 
Back
Top