• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Testing Power supply iductors, capacitors?

rumburaski

n00b
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
8
I am out for shopping for a lcr meter. I have a hard time deciding between Agilent U1733C and B&K Precision 879B. Besides Agilent costing double does anybody owns any of the lcrs?
 
I just bought a UNI-T UT612. It's Chinese and its cheaper than those two. Hopefully, I like it when I receive it. I would get the B&K if I had more money. At the same time the TongHui TH2822C is the same unit and ebay has it cheaper than the B&K. It ships from China, though.
 
Back
Top