• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Testing GPU OC? getting errors

Camaroz06

Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
642
Hi Guys,
What do you use to test your GPU OCs? I tested with furmark and OCCT GPU mem test and I got an error on one GPU F@H run.

Thanks,
Eddie
 
if its his 260 or his 8800, then he probably cannot mod the voltage
 
whats the overclock your using?

the 260's you can bios volt mod but doesnt do a bit of good. same goes with those evga cards that have the voltage change application.
 
Sorry these are the 480's. I have to check the OC again, I cant remember it off the top of my head.

Its weird that all other tests pass for hours and it seems I get an GPU error every so ofter while running F@h
 
probably need a slight voltage increase. F@H puts a much different load on the cards then games do which is why it may fail under F@H but nothing else.

just like a CPU that can run IBT and prime95 for days on end can crash within 10 minutes of running the SMP client.
 
I find my folding speeds are lower than my max oc for gaming.

But I run a less than 1% eue rate.
 
Back
Top