Test your reaction time!!

speed_test_reaction2.jpg

That was fun... now I'll have to get the wife to try it, to make sure she can properly take out zombies in L4D and not get us eaten, lol ;)

.247 average time

Suprisingly, the last one is not the fastest time. I think it is because I was using a wireless mouse.

Where's the keyboard version of this? With a mouse, my left hand seems to get ~.05s faster times than my right.

.274 on a touchpad, I need to fire up my gaming machine and try this to see if it makes any difference for me...

.186 was the fastest I've managed to get. Usually get around .200-.250 though.

avg 0.247. You're better than me.
Haha! :cool:

How do you save the image?
Easiest way's to hit print screen, then paste that into mspaint. If you have vista, type "snipping" into the start search box and open up the snipping tool. Beyond that, look into a program called screengrabber.

I updated the 1st post to show your rankings. Tho I should have given :('s to those of you that blamed mouse lag...you know who you are!

0.237 here, that's pretty fun... sittin here with a buddy and he can't beat me. heh heh.

0.216 one try.

Try it drunk and see if your reaction time really slows down!

.207... Now if it were an accuracy test (move mouse to correct location and click such as for a fps I would be at pretty far down the list. Hand is a bit too jumpy.

Back