Test Posts?

TonyB.

n00b
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
54
Hello guys - what a great asset!
[H]ardForum is the youknow!

I was wondering if there is a place to try out formatting and such for posts, where it wouldn't attract critics?
Would it be here in the 'Help' forum?
Is there a way to post to the last page? ;)

Thanks for any response and Thanks Alot for this place!

TonyB.
 
Instead of cluttering up the Help/Feedback section, maybe try previewing posts instead. It'll show you how it'll look when it's posted, and you won't have to post it if it's how you want it to look.
 
Thanks spidermonkey!

I was afraid if I just 'Back'ed out of a post it might post what was entered.
If there is an escape icon, I overlooked it. Forgive me, I'm getting to be a FOG.

Tony
 
Ya don't have to sign each message we know its you...right above your post it says your name.

Welcome to the boards! Join Genmay!
 
....also against the forum rules ;) Test posts are not allowed here and would be removed as quickly as you post them by the moderators. They are considered off topic posts ....again against the forum rules. Make a post and preview it, that's the best way.

....and welcome to the forums. :cool:


Ya don't have to sign each message we know its you...right above your post it says your name.

Welcome to the boards! Join Genmay!
 
Back
Top