Logged on at top of forum page and went to a warning message that:
"eunoia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Neither, but though I rarely log on or post, any efforts to keep the bots and spammers from posting have my full support. Just making sure I'm still [H]ard.
"eunoia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Neither, but though I rarely log on or post, any efforts to keep the bots and spammers from posting have my full support. Just making sure I'm still [H]ard.