Test Drive Unlimited 2 is coming

Weather damage?
Like...oh no, hail is going to damage my nice shiny car?

I enjoyed the fact that you can buy a couple of places, go shopping for clothes, cars, bikes, shoes, etc. they should elaborate a bit more on that. I'm a big fan of TDU so I cannot wait for this one for sure. :D

I meant car damage, and weather effects. I assume rain and day and night cycles since it was always sunny and day time in TDU.

Wait?

they have "enlisted to make".

So, they're just getting started on it?

See y'all back here in this thread in a few years!!!

TDU was a great idea, but it was riddled with bugs and performance issues. The game shipped broken and Atari never addressed a single issue. I was so pumped for TDU but after the way Atari handled the whole situation was insulting to the profession.

i hope they fix the stupid stepped hills. having the rear end of my car hop/slide around because the road isnt "smooth" is dumb.

This is interesting news. I enjoyed the first game. It was cool doing the super long races, like there was one that was basically a lap around the whole island on the coast. It always seemed kind of buggy though, I'll bet the new one will be a lot better.

bugs and all i thoroughly enjoyed TDU, just for it being such a fresh game at the time. I played the hell out of it on the 360. Looking forward to a new one.

Well the article says its coming to the PC but we all know how that can turn out. :(

It was a little unreal when you hit a cop car doing 150mph and just drive off... But then again, so are $100,000 tickets. We aren't in Switzerland...

I liked TDU, but it wasn't much of a racing game. At least they only charged $40 for it.

TDU was a great idea, but it was riddled with bugs and performance issues. The game shipped broken and Atari never addressed a single issue.

Since two people have mentioned this, did patch 1.6 fix this?

I ask because I started late, when 1.6 was already out.

And when people talk about bugs, I never know what they're talking about?

I've played through the game anew at least four times... I maybe found minor things I couldn't explain, but certainly no game-stopping bugs?

Since two people have mentioned this, did patch 1.6 fix this?

I ask because I started late, when 1.6 was already out.

And when people talk about bugs, I never know what they're talking about?

I've played through the game anew at least four times... I maybe found minor things I couldn't explain, but certainly no game-stopping bugs?

I got my 360 and that game when the game first dropped to $30. I did not have any major bugs. I thought the game was great, and I played many hours.

Back