• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

test a hard drive

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
1,327
I've heard of a disc you can download and boot from that you can do a whole bunch of diagnostic stuff with.. I was just wondering what this was, or at least something that I can test hard drives with.. I have a few that I need to test.
 
Search for ultimate boot disk. There are a few of them.

If you don't mind spending some cash this program rocks. Can be used to test a drive from time to time. Does a good job repairing them as well.
 
Back
Top