• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

tempted to add another 4870

DimFilter

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
185
I'm looking to game no higher than 1920x1200 or 1600x1200. Any of you out there go from one 4870 512MB to CF and notice enough of a difference to justify the cost? Or should I be happy with one and just wait for the next single card iteration off into the future. Main thing concerns me is investing in another 4870 with only 512MB and gaming maxed out at say 1920x1200.

My single 4870 has been working fine thus far. Although I do notice I can't totally max out the AA/AF if I want to sustain the fps.
 
If you're happy with what you currently have... then don't upgrade.
If you're not happy with what you currently have... then get another one. :)
 
Back
Top