• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Temps too hot?

Mr.OppressoLiber

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,123
I'm not sure if my machine is running too hot.

CPU: Winchester 3200+ 939 Temp: 43C (XP-90)
Vidcard: X800 XL Temp: 44C/38C

I reapplied my AS5 last night, not sure if I used enough. Any thoughts?

Edit: These temps are at idle btw.
 
That is what I was concerned about, I know that the 90 can cool better then that, I don't think I applied the AS5 correctly.
 
I would agree. If the 43 is idle, it is a little warm but nothing to sweat over.
 
Back
Top