• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Temps? Seem a little off...

TrueChaos

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
142
Got my loop setup, leak free and all, and my load temp is 44C.

Specs:

3800X2 @ 230x10 1.42V
7800GTX 256
Asus A8n-SLi
2x512mb OCZ Premier Series

W/C loop

DD D5
DD TDX
DD BIP II with 2x ~70CFM fans
Dual floppy bay res.

No kinks in the loop... I used a rice grain drop of AS5 in the middle.

I know the AS5 hasnt completely burned in yet, but that wont knock off more than 3C. Any ideas? Or are these temps about where they should be.

Thanks,
-Cameron
 
hmm...44c load? what's the ampient temp in the room? where's your rad mounted? and are the rad fans blowing out? or in?
that looks a little high but not terribly high.
some else chime in here on his temps?
 
For the Cfm your putting threw the rads I would expect maybe 39-40c at load. So when your compound setts you should be were I would expect.. Those are good temps. Your pc won't perform any better between 38-44C(way better than 60c this is) . So unless you were shooting for 28-34 I think your setting good.(you can get a better performance gain here but not a lot)
 
Sounds good, the fans are pushing air through the rad, and the rad is mounted out the back of the case using a swiftech radbox. It could be because the back of the rad is quite close to the wall, and that may be restricting airflow... Il check it :p

-Cameron
 
Back
Top