Temperatures too high?

I was wondering if my temperatures were too high. The temperature in my room is 77.5 F. Also, everything is stock, I haven't done any overclocking and I don't plan on OC'ing anytime soon.

Anyway, here are the temps (using Everest):

Motherboard: 37 C
CPU: 36 C
GPU: 47 C

Compared to other people's temps, mine seems good. However, most other people are also OC'ing, so I was wondering for a non-OC'd system, are these temps good? Thanks.

edit: Woops, I forgot some things. CPU is an E4300 and GPU is a 7900 GS.

Is this at idle? Either way, i'd say they look fine. My E6600, at stock clocks, hits 50 degrees Celsius under load, and that's with a Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, too.

I have the same question....I have an E6600 OC'ed to 3003MHz and i run 64 C under load

Those temperatures seem pretty good. Are you using the stock cooler?

Yeah, I am. I was thinking about buying a better one, but I heard somewhere that the stock heatsink and fan were pretty decent.

I just did a quick Prime95 test and under load the CPU temp floated around 50-55 C.

Is that with the AC on? or is it fairly warm in your room? I'm at 34-36c at load

Mine's only 5 degress Celcius below yours under load, and i'm using one of the best air coolers out. I think i need to reapply my AS5.

I don't mean to hijack or anything, but are idle temps of 39-42°C with an E6600 @ 3.15 and Tuniq Tower 120 normal? Or should I reapply some AS5?

IMO anything under the rated max temp under load is acceptable. Idle temps should be at least 15-20*C below that if your using it regularly. If you only put it under extreme load for benchmarks and stints of gaming < 3-4 hours then a bit above the rated is nothing to sweat about as I see it.

Back