• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Temperatures not showing up correctly

sparkomatic

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
302
Ok im running a P4 2.4 clocked to 2.709 with TT disabled and a Thermaltake Spark 7+ Hsf all loaded on a cheap ass ASRock P4 combo mobo (my old board died and it was the only socket 478 board I could find locally, and I wasnt waiting)

OK this thing has been stable as hell for months, but its always concerned me that my cpu temp shows up as an average of 23-24*C and I know thats far from correct
Does anyone have any suggestions of what temperature monitoring solution to use
I have tried PC Wizard, MBM, Speedfan, and some other odd ones and all of them show my cpu temp in the 20's

Please help me with my dillema
 
Sounds like a bunk temp sensor. Nothing you can really do about it, but considering the minimal oc you have, I wouldn't really worry too much about the temps. You could try flashing to a different/newer bios to see if that was an issue that needed to be fixed.
 
Back
Top