• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Temperature Sensor SOFTWARE

waseem

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
421
HI ALL I NEED Temperature Sensor SOFTWARE FOR THE GPU CPU AND THE HDD .....MBO

THANX
 
Thanx Man i owen you , its take a long time to find something like that really thanx .... :D
 
I really enjoyed the nVidia software while using the EVGA 780i that I sold about a month ago. The software was very easy to navigate, and not intrusive... only thing I don't like about it is that there was no option to display temps in the system tray.
 
why when i try to overclock the cpu in this software and i apply the computer frezze ?:confused:
 
...maybe it can't clock that high.

I never bothered with trying to over clock or adjust voltages in Windows... besides vga, and I use EVGA Precision for that. You probably should just stick to tweaking in the BIOS.
 
Back
Top