I just got done installing a Q9550 into my abit ip35-pro. The first thing I fired up was coretemp that showed 98 degrees centigrade, I double checked with speedfan, and both showed high 90's so I shut down and replaced my older freezer 7 pro with a newer freezer 7 Pro. Booted up and l dl'd realtemp for good measure and looked at all 3. All 3 show a pretty big swing
SF= 98 degrees
CT= 34 degrees
RT= 24 degrees
Which one of these is correct? I think Speedfan is wrong because I made sure there was a thin layer of arctic silver and the freezer 7 was attached firmly.
LINK TO PICS
SF= 98 degrees
CT= 34 degrees
RT= 24 degrees
Which one of these is correct? I think Speedfan is wrong because I made sure there was a thin layer of arctic silver and the freezer 7 was attached firmly.
LINK TO PICS