Temp too high?

I dont know how the shit they 34/42 degree load temps, but your temps are around what mine are on a hot day so seems ok to me. Basically the same overclock as you.

EDIT: Im an idiot I forget they normalize to the ambient temp in these reviews.

oh thanks lol :D i didnt catch that haha I thought I was doing something wrong :\ thanks

They don't subtract the ambient temperature. However, they measure temperatures with a thermocouple mounted into the heatspreader, so the values they obtain cannot be compared to the readings you get from software that reads temperatures from the sensors built into the CPU. The temps you get from software will always be a fair amount higher than what [H] measures in their testing.

They don't subtract the ambient temperature. However, they measure temperatures with a thermocouple mounted into the heatspreader, so the values they obtain cannot be compared to the readings you get from software that reads temperatures from the sensors built into the CPU. The temps you get from software will always be a fair amount higher than what [H] measures in their testing.

Starting the chart at 25*C. Pretty much the same thing as subtracting that 25C from the final result.

Starting the chart at 25*C. Pretty much the same thing as subtracting that 25C from the final result.
No, because the numbers are still relative to zero, not 25C. The horizontal axis of the chart is just truncated for scaling purposes.

looks about right, mine is setup for exhausts with 2 fans due to F@H though :p

your case also affects general temp readings

Your temps look right on par to me with mine being a tad outside your readings on both sides (39/81).

In the charts they are using the actual CPU temps, not the CORE temps. If you read below the charts it tells you the core temps @ load and idle.

Back