Teen Assaults Mom With Taco Over Xbox

HardOCP News

[H] News
Headline of the day coincidentally comes from this story about asshat of the day. If you are over the age of 18 and you are pushing around your mom over a video game, you need your ass stomped by dad. No dad? I’ll volunteer.

A 19-year-old Deltona man is arrested for assaulting his own mother, with a taco. Dena Moir tells Fox 35 News her son, Zachary Moir, got out of control Wednesday night when she was calling him down for dinner. When he refused to stop playing his X-box and come down for dinner.

What a piece of shit. Glad the mom is letting him sit in jail for a few days. How about kick him the fuck out of her house when he gets out...

he must of been in the zone in gears2. or maybe pwning in cod4/5.. i understand, but when dinners ready, BOY ITS READY!

Looks like a dick too. Look at that mug shot, lmao. I mean, I've seen tools before, but that one takes the cake. :p Sadly, he'll probably do the same to his girlfriend or wife if he can ever find one. Maybe that's why there's no mention of his dad? His mom probably kicked him to the curb too.

It takes a lot for a mom to want to press charges against a child. I wonder how long he's been hurling tacos at her.

Hey, Dena, if he doesn't wanna come down to eat, tell him to find his own food. If you bought his Xbox, sell it for money towards community college.

This kid is a tool-in-training that needs a good ass beating. My dad would have stomped my ass if I ever tried that shit with my mom.

He just screwed his life up. Any misdemeanor conviction of domestic abuse or assault will prohibit him from ever owning a gun. ....which with a temper like that, its a good thing.

I say flog his @ss!

First, who assaults some one with a taco?
Second, people really need to chill the hell out over video games...jeez.

A few minutes later Dena says she was in the kitchen cleaning and cooking tacos for dinner when Zachary showed up.

I like my tacos sparkling clean before I eat them too.

What backwoods school did this journalist come from anyway?

That's not nearly as bad as this stellar sentence:

"I've been having trouble with him for awhile won't work, wont' go to school.

And this fact:
Last Edited: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 5:21 PM EST
Created: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 2:43 PM EST

Well...

I feel sorry for the lady and all, but...

Who let the little jerk get like that in the first place? I'm sure it wasn't his X Box.

Funny that doesn't get mentioned.

I completely agree with Steve. If I had tried something like this when I was younger my day would have kicked my ass I wouldn't be able to sit for a month. Someone needs to do the same to this kid, or maybe Bubba in the local jail can do it to him.

anyone note he is 19 living at home is good if you are in college but assaulting mom with a taco time to gtfo

Well...

Who let the little jerk get like that in the first place? I'm sure it wasn't his X Box.

While I do agree with the point you made, there are rare instances where the parents can do everything right, yet, somehow the kid still turns out to be a jerk. I'm not defending tha parents, but sometimes you can do everything right and still have it go horribly wrong.

Tacos should never be used for violence.

And moms should never be slapped.

Pretty funny though that she's letting him set in prison though :D

photo_servlet

Hes Tough

I completely agree with Steve. If I had tried something like this when I was younger my day would have kicked my ass I wouldn't be able to sit for a month. Someone needs to do the same to this kid, or maybe Bubba in the local jail can do it to him.

Yeah, but that needs to be done before high school. If your kid isn't listening to you then, good luck getting to him in high school (14years and up). This kid's 19 and still doesn't understand the things he should be thankful for. And there's only one person whose at fault for that.

This kid's 19 and still doesn't understand the things he should be thankful for. And there's only one person whose at fault for that.

Himself. If the Xbox is his, then the next step for me is flip the fuse to his room.

what a shit head. needs to understand that despite what your age is, you have to follow the rules if you are still living at home.

Well...

And, if she takes away his Xbox, what's stopping him from retaliating? From 'taking away' her drivers' license the same way she took away his Xbox? Or taking her money and buying himself a new one?

Excuse my questioning, but I don't understand how such parenting ever works.

Then again, in my family, in such situations, we'd just talk and whoever was right got their way.

She should have showed him who's boss back when he was little, that's what happens after a spoiled child grows up.

Then again, it's a bit sad to call the police on your own offspring, I think the adult thing to do would be to find your own solution. No need to waste police time. It should be a last resort, not dad replacement.

anyone else have a good laugh when they read this? Throwing tacos? Thats taco abuse!

She should have showed him who's boss back when he was little, that's what happens after a spoiled child grows up.

Then again, it's a bit sad to call the police on your own offspring, I think the adult thing to do would be to find your own solution. No need to waste police time. It should be a last resort, not dad replacement.

Yeah didn't really want to mention this until now - but bringing police into silly domestic shit like this? Only further reflects on the mother and her lack of control. I'm talking social services bad.

If I would have done this, I would not be here right now. My dad would have seen to it :)

And depending on the Taco, it could be assault with a deadly weapon :)

well those are sandwich assaults...there is a difference....tacos arent something you just throw around! Especially the soft tacos.... i wonder if it was a hard shell or a soft shell she got hit by....could make or break this case!

Silly what this world is coming to...

obviously this loser doesnt even know how fuckin lucky he is to have a mom that still cooks for him.

i say cut off his food budget entirely. make him buy every penny of his food, even if mom still wants to cook it for him.

Himself. If the Xbox is his, then the next step for me is flip the fuse to his room.
I'd personally skip that step, and short his outlet, and let his 360 fry.

But yeah, come on. Attacking with a TACO? I'm sure she's glad that he didn't grab a kitchen knife or something. I hope he enjoys being bubba's lady for a few days. That'll set him straight.

When I was 16 and my older brother 17, I called the police on him when he knocked my mother to the floor and proceeded kicking and punching her while she was on her back. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

He went to juvie for a couple weeks and then the judge sentenced him to two years of counseling. He lives 800 miles away and more and shunned the family since. Good riddance I say.

Any child who tries to beat up their mother is a worthless sack of shit. I don't care what your justifications are.

When I was 16 and my older brother 17, I called the police on him when he knocked my mother to the floor and proceeded kicking and punching her while she was on her back. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

He went to juvie for a couple weeks and then the judge sentenced him to two years of counseling. He lives 800 miles away and more and shunned the family since. Good riddance I say.

Any child who tries to beat up their mother is a worthless sack of shit. I don't care what your justifications are.

You're too kind, I would have killed him.

This dude is lucky he's not my brother, or I would have shoved that taco and his xbox sideways up his ass.

My brother was twice my size. I would've joined my mother on the floor. Calling the police was easier. Cleaner too.

But you mention you were already 16, and he was only 17. Was he a body builder or something?

But you mention you were already 16, and he was only 17. Was he a body builder or something?

He had thyroid problems that caused himself to grow a lot. He was also a captain of the wrestling team in middle and high school (different schools from me). I on the other hand was a lanky little nerd with oversized plastic glasses and freckles who tend to scuttle off in my own little bubble hiding behind books all the time reading and studying.

So yeah, there was a huge difference between the two of us.

But once they removed his hyperactive glands during his two years of treatment and counseling, he mellowed out and got scrawny, but he's still an asshole.

Back