Technology Gone Seriously Wrong

I'd drive it, wouldn't be much use on my 25 mile commute, but I'd use it around town under one condition: If I can swap out flapping my arms for flipping the bird.

The catch 22 of these sort of vehicles is the dense cities they are designed for usually have great public transportation.

Another basically worthless tiny car.
If you are really worried about mileage, buy a basic Prius, it gets better mileage than any of the smart cars at basically the same price.

Only advantage I see is the ability to squeeze into a small parking space.

I'd drive it, wouldn't be much use on my 25 mile commute, but I'd use it around town under one condition: If I can swap out flapping my arms for flipping the bird.

Deal!
Now, go and pick it up and tell them I said you can have it.

NICE! If you get in an accident, your family wont have to pay for a coffin. They will be forced to bury you in this.

And how the hell do you know this?! Who the hell are you to tell me whether I is or am nots retarded???

I have seen how good your other posts are. There is no way that you are retarded.
Retarded means backward or slow, and you definitely ain’t that.

Just giving my opinion, so don’t get offended.

The catch 22 of these sort of vehicles is the dense cities they are designed for usually have great public transportation.

I don't know... transit usually takes a decent amount of time, not to mention you have to deal with people and lack of etiquette thereof. Here is Toronto it's pretty bad, even though it's technically supposedto be "pretty good"/

one of the comment on the site brings up a good point: what if you're carrying groceries?

NICE! If you get in an accident, your family wont have to pay for a coffin. They will be forced to bury you in this.

i seriously wouldn't mind, hack if i they are getting another replacement, screw coffin, bury me with this thing.

though to be honest i'll love this car, can be fitted between two cars and the way parking in big cities, this would work out nice. hack i could buy this and ship it over seas to keep inside my house when i'm not there and use it when i get there.

I have seen how good your other posts are. There is no way that you are retarded.
Retarded means backward or slow, and you definitely ain’t that.

Just giving my opinion, so don’t get offended.

Alright, you busted me. I am in fact a credited member of MENSA with an I.Q. of 163. SUPER INTELLIGENT! Be intimidated!

LOL! Love the "Troll Alert" title to your post :p

I need to add some small print to my sig like Skribble...

one of the comment on the site brings up a good point: what if you're carrying groceries?

I'd put one of these on tow: -

shopping_trolley_bag.jpg

I rock one, but only if i lived in a big city. If you live in a big city then you know having a big car is quite a hassle.

I would prolly still buy a Fiat Abarth over this thing though, at least it would be more fun to drive, and not to much bigger.

I'll pass on the car, how much for the life like human flying bird?

Seriously, why not just create a motorized chair because these crap ideas are getting ridiculous.

The all new Toyota Insect... Irony that it's a small car and insects end up squished on the windshield of cars?

I think they need a new name.

The all new Toyota Insect... Irony that it's a small car and insects end up squished on the windshield of cars?

I think they need a new name.

No, it's because if you get in an accident with anything larger then a bigwheel your going to end up like a bug on the windshield.

No, it's because if you get in an accident with anything larger then a bigwheel your going to end up like a bug on the windshield.

That is not entirely true.

Look at the test they did with a smart car hitting a concrete barrier head on at 70mph. The cars are made like race cars, with steel tube frames. Much stronger than the normal uni-body designs you see on most new cars. The small cars are actually stronger than most full size cars, but they lack Crumble zones. Crumble zones help reduce the g-forces being transferred to the occupants. Ie reduce damage on your internal organs from flying around in your body on a sudden impact.

That is not entirely true.

Look at the test they did with a smart car hitting a concrete barrier head on at 70mph. The cars are made like race cars, with steel tube frames. Much stronger than the normal uni-body designs you see on most new cars. The small cars are actually stronger than most full size cars, but they lack Crumble zones. Crumble zones help reduce the g-forces being transferred to the occupants. Ie reduce damage on your internal organs from flying around in your body on a sudden impact.

Head on is all well and good, but what about side impact and angled impact? And the problem with the crumble zone is huge. A lot of people don't realize how crucial crumble zones can be in saving lives, and reducing the total impact on your body.

There are way too many big ass trucks on the roads where I live to rock something like that.

I would like to pop in 'er and give 'er a ride. pull the top up and enjoy the view.
Not interested in the car, tho.

Back