Technet

BigTy

Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
943
Simple question here. Are you able to download images off technet at this time? I am receiving an error Failed to initiate the download. I do have access to my account keys and support.
 
Hmm strange I still cant even start a download yet alone wait on it. I do know it was super slow yesterday until it timed out. After that I cant even start the downloads now.
 
I was using IE the last few times I was downloading it but I will check on the download manager.

No go on both
 
Last edited:
looks like I can download now but sheeesh 2 days for an image it's slow goes.
 
Same here its going @ 15kb/sec! WTF!!! We need more BANDWIDTH!!!@^&#$%%^&#$#&:mad:
 
I ran into that problem yesterday almost immediately after installing Flash - I installed the Flash specific to IE as opposed to letting the adobe site choose, and no longer had the issue on technet.
 
Back
Top