Tech-Daddy's FS/FT thread!

PayPal accepted. Credit Cards can be accepted, but understand I will up the price of the item by what PayPal will be charging me. Could be a couple cents, could be a couple of bucks, just depends on the amounts. Talk to me before paying so that I can give you an estimate of the charge total.
----------------

I believe its agenst the TOS of paypal to say something like this and charge extra to cover fees . I also think its a no no here too. just change the price to cover what you think the PP charges will be and add that into the final price of item
 
If you are talking about the acrylics, then the side you are seeing would actually be facing down. There is a back plate that would be facing upwards, but it is like a little acrylic oval that is big enough to cover the two water channels inlet/outlet locations.

Make sense?
 
Sorry, not an actual question about the merchandise but making a (poor) attempt at a joke while I provided bumpage. I was making reference to the direction the thread was moving. :)
 
Back
Top