Jul 13, 2007 #50 T Tech-Daddy Gawd Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 514 *bump* (Search is working great!!! Thanks guys!)
Jul 14, 2007 #54 T Tech-Daddy Gawd Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 514 ttt... on vacation right now. Wheee!!!
Jul 21, 2007 #65 M mavalpha [H]F Junkie Joined Jan 3, 2005 Messages 10,448 Still have the Gigabyte 6800GT? If so, do you think you could send me a pic?
Jul 21, 2007 #66 F fowen Gawd Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 984 bump for a nice 7800GT. If I wouldn't have picked mine up last week I would have jumped on this one!
Jul 21, 2007 #67 R Rhinohelix Limp Gawd Joined Jul 7, 2004 Messages 218 Bump for Tech-daddy, since he is an awesome, stand-up guy.
Jul 21, 2007 #68 T Tech-Daddy Gawd Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 514 Thanks guys! mavalpha, we have traded particulars and will catch up tomorrow evening. 2 video cards gone!
Thanks guys! mavalpha, we have traded particulars and will catch up tomorrow evening. 2 video cards gone!
Jul 22, 2007 #69 T Tech-Daddy Gawd Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 514 *bump* herbs97, I got your note. If I still have the card next Friday, it is yours.