teamviewer - PCs showing as offline despite being connected to internet

Mizugori

[H]ard|Gawd
I have teamviewer on two computers. It was working fine for a week or two but then all of a sudden after a few days I couldn't connect to PC2, but PC1 still worked fine. A few days later, I couldn't connect to PC1 or PC2.

I have restarted the computers and the modem and router. Both PCs have internet access and can access the web and each other but for some reason when I sign into teamviewer, it says they are both offline.

What is really crazy is if I open teamviewer on either PC, it says "ready to connect (secure connection)" but when I open the list of my computers on the right they both show as offline...?

Anyone else run into this? And before 100 people suggest this, NO IT IS NOT MY ROUTER, MODEM, FIREWALL, OR A/V.

anybody? I would think a ton of you switched to teamviewer when logmein canceled their free product a few months ago... no one else is having this problem?

I tried uninstalling and re-installing teamviewer but no luck.

They are both signed in? Are you using a 3rd computer to connect? Do they see the other computers. I don't think you have to set a Windows firewall exception for teamviewer , but can check.

Back