Team Group Releases T-Force Xtreem ARGB DDR4 Memory with Mirror Finish

erek

[H]F Junkie
Timings are pretty darn tight even at 3600 MHz bein' CL14-15-15-35, but if i'm readin' the required voltages right @ 1.45V then whew, that's pretty high!

upload_2019-12-5_10-27-44.png

"T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB has built-in O.C Profile that allows you to enjoy the ultra-fast experience of one-click overclocking technology on either Intel or AMD platform. Supports all major brands' lighting effect control software, so you can create the coolest lighting effect with a unique personal style. The elegant texture of the mirror design created when T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB is not illuminated and ARGB's beauty of light penetrating when it is illuminated, are leading the trend of gaming memory perfectly."

https://www.techpowerup.com/261821/...ce-xtreem-argb-ddr4-memory-with-mirror-finish

Not bad, I've got some of the black sticks and they've been pretty killer and especially when you consider the price.

Mirror finish ... well, many PC Enthusiasts are materialistic and vain so yea, that should sell well

As I have mentioned before, back in 03 I built my first PC for myself and in it I had installed a disco ball and strobe light and a number of the black light cold cathode tubes. I would love to build a new up to date version of that machine.

So basically you need to vomit led lights everywhere

As I have mentioned before, back in 03 I built my first PC for myself and in it I had installed a disco ball and strobe light and a number of the black light cold cathode tubes. I would love to build a new up to date version of that machine.

Hmmm I should've brought this Antec case years ago when it went on clearance. Would go well with this lol.... except you can't see inside

pic_disp.jpg

Back