With the game now delayed 'til next year, I see Atari's doing a beta soon...
Anyone already aware that they're going to be a part of this yet?
I signed up, and I am hoping.
By the time I finally tried TDU1 two years ago, patch 1.66 was already out, so as far as I can tell just about every bug's already been fixed.
But, I've played it so damn much the last two years. It's easily the game I've played the most in that timespan. Easily.
Man, I think this is a first, but I hope I'm part of the beta. I'd really like to help them get it right for release.
I'm willing to let that thing CTD on my computer 100 times a day, and devote potentially dozens of hours a week if possible to help.
I even just assembled a dedicated gaming system.
This is indeed a first for me, but I really hope I am part of the beta...
I'm not desperate to play the game, nor am I eager to potentially see bug after bug after bug...
But if I can help get it right for release, I'm certainly eager to help for this one!
Anyone already aware that they're going to be a part of this yet?
I signed up, and I am hoping.
By the time I finally tried TDU1 two years ago, patch 1.66 was already out, so as far as I can tell just about every bug's already been fixed.
But, I've played it so damn much the last two years. It's easily the game I've played the most in that timespan. Easily.
Man, I think this is a first, but I hope I'm part of the beta. I'd really like to help them get it right for release.
I'm willing to let that thing CTD on my computer 100 times a day, and devote potentially dozens of hours a week if possible to help.
I even just assembled a dedicated gaming system.
This is indeed a first for me, but I really hope I am part of the beta...
I'm not desperate to play the game, nor am I eager to potentially see bug after bug after bug...
But if I can help get it right for release, I'm certainly eager to help for this one!