tda files

nsc1120

Weaksauce
i download a file with bittorent and it downloaded it as a bunch or tda-XXXX.XXX and im not trhat sure how to make them work. if i open the first (its 3 cd) tda on each cd winrar will create a .bin file, can i just burn that image to a disk? also can i put all 3 of them on one dvd instead of a cd because one is over 700mb?

Extract the folder itself somewhere. It will extract as the .bin files you need.

*Be careful when mentioning BitTorrent and the like as you are treading on unstable grounds. ;)

well, i never mentioned what is was :p

but is it possible to burn the 3 cds to one dvd? will i need to do naything special? also one of the bin's was like 730mb, so i would need to use a dvd for that right?

nsc1120 said:
well, i never mentioned what is was :p

but is it possible to burn the 3 cds to one dvd? will i need to do naything special? also one of the bin's was like 730mb, so i would need to use a dvd for that right?

maybe not.. it depends on how you plan on buring the file.. a 730mpeg file will fit on a regular disk in VCD/svcd format and others.. its a matter of time not data. a 650mb disk is 74mins long.. but 74 mins can equal more then the 650 mb

haha...tda files? Must be some linux distro or freely distributable media you've got there :D Oh well, hopefully this won't be locked as it is a valid question

Back