Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would be able to chime in about my little problem with the computer in my Signature:
I bought StarCraft 2 Friday, and have been quite enjoying it, except that it pegs my ram usage at 85-95% while I'm playing and I get the annoying windows low on memory popup. That lead me to looking at the task manager among other windows (shown in the screen shot linked below) and I noticed that my task manager shows 3300MB of physical memory. While both CPU-Z and the windows computer properties page show 4GB. I have windows vista x64 Home edition so it's not the 32 bit problem.
Screen shots
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/CT9YtB4ulsx_20g82BEP1A?feat=directlink
(If you cant see picture, Task manager shows 3326 MB, Computer Properties shows 4GB, CPU-Z shows 4096 MB)
The reason I'm asking is because I'm quite certain that at some point in the past the task manager really said 4000MB (or thereabouts). I could be wrong though. Any thoughts about what is going on would be welcome!
I was wondering if anyone would be able to chime in about my little problem with the computer in my Signature:
I bought StarCraft 2 Friday, and have been quite enjoying it, except that it pegs my ram usage at 85-95% while I'm playing and I get the annoying windows low on memory popup. That lead me to looking at the task manager among other windows (shown in the screen shot linked below) and I noticed that my task manager shows 3300MB of physical memory. While both CPU-Z and the windows computer properties page show 4GB. I have windows vista x64 Home edition so it's not the 32 bit problem.
Screen shots
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/CT9YtB4ulsx_20g82BEP1A?feat=directlink
(If you cant see picture, Task manager shows 3326 MB, Computer Properties shows 4GB, CPU-Z shows 4096 MB)
The reason I'm asking is because I'm quite certain that at some point in the past the task manager really said 4000MB (or thereabouts). I could be wrong though. Any thoughts about what is going on would be welcome!