Taser @ CES

And can you please point me to a case where shooting an intruder in your own home became a crime?

Armed or unarmed intruder?

BTW, someone who owns a gun should be smart enough to know that BULLETS GO THROUGH WALLS which is why you shouldn't be using 44 mag for home defense unless you plan on killing the next door neighbors or your house is made out of solid cement.

My family carried 44's for home defense, but we had brick walls. :D

Well as you stated, you just opened another potential avenue for a lawsuit, especially those who do not think about where their bullets ends up at ;) Reminds me of a case here of some apartment resident who opened fire.

Thats a weak question.

Now we are on to rape? Damn, are you thirsty or what?!... you guys seem to be desperatley grabbing at the straws.

Yes, because the last time I checked, rape was a form of crime which is what everyone is talking about.

Honestly, I couldn't care less if you have home or personal protection. Just don't tell me if I can or can't.

Yes, because the last time I checked, rape was a form of crime which is what everyone is talking about.

Honestly, I couldn't care less if you have home or personal protection. Just don't tell me if I can or can't.

I never said you couldn't or could :rolleyes:

Try to assume less in the future... kbyethx.

I never said you couldn't or could :rolleyes:

Try to assume less in the future... kbyethx.

You haven't but others in this thread have extolled limiting people from owning "non-lethal" weapons. I am going to have to assume but if one wants to prevent the owning of non-lethal weapons they probably aren't too big on the lethal kind either.

I lived in a life where burglaries including murder was a daily thing, where I come from you would not just get robbed, you get raped and killed too... no such thing as a innocent burglary there. And even I think you guys are over reacting and trying to be tough. Trust me, when homeowners are getting killed when they are packing 10 guage shotties or AK47's, then I highly doubt your 44 or your 9mm is going to be any more effective.

You should tour my old stomping grounds. ;)

Been better lately...but fighting back when someone wants to take your life at least gives you a chance:

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=80405

Back