Targets Black Friday Sale

Got to target.. line wrapped completely around the building. Waited 5 mins on line, got in, went around the tv crowd, got my external.. checked out. Get to my car. 4:10.

15 minute ordeal. Win.

Had nothing better to do at 4am lol
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

It's only 3:17 here, I was planing on going to bed by my mom wants me to pick up a 360 at target so I guess I'm not going to sleep.

Wife picked one up for me this morning as well. Transferring movies onto it right now. Its destined to be hooked up to the blue ray in our living room.

Just got back from Target and Kohls. I got the hard drive pretty easily. They still had more in the stock room. Its a Friday/Sat sale so they will probably put more out tomorrow morning. Its not a doorbuster or one day sale.

I saw this thread,text my wife and at 10:45 went and grabbed the two remaining ext 2 TB.
Thank you OP.

so at 4am I was at the target in Boise ID.. Line went from the main doors, around behind the shopping center & all the way to the other end. Wasn't interested int he HDD, but they had little girls jeans on sale so we were getting some for my daughter.. that is until the checkout line ended up wrapping from the registers down the length of the store, to the back, & then the length of the store again. I figured the wait wasn't worth the few bucks we were going to save so we left.

so at 4am I was at the target in Boise ID.. Line went from the main doors, around behind the shopping center & all the way to the other end. Wasn't interested int he HDD, but they had little girls jeans on sale so we were getting some for my daughter.. that is until the checkout line ended up wrapping from the registers down the length of the store, to the back, & then the length of the store again. I figured the wait wasn't worth the few bucks we were going to save so we left.

That stinks, but do you really think you had to be there at 4am for little girls' jeans?

Camping from 1am, got the last 40Inch HDTV, quality is actually not bad...really happy with a 40inch 1080p lcd tv for 300$ lol

Just grabbed a 2tb extrenal @ ~5:30pm, they still had at least 4 on the shelf at the roseville, mi store

just thought i would update that doing the price adjustments worked with no problems, i had gotten 3 of the 2TB driver and 1 of the 40" TVs earlier in the week and took my receipts in yesterday and customer service put the difference back on my card. I did ask them if they were not going to do it as some target employees had told me they wouldn't and she said they were going back and forth on whether or not to honor their low price promise for the 2-day sale or not and in the end they decided to just honor it to not confuse people. So who knows what will happen next year if they decided not to and actually advertise or post stuff that they won't.

ya that 40" LCD TV is pretty darn good price. Sucks that it's store only :(

Holy crap!!!
I am very tempted to pick this up. I heard LCD prices were dropping, but I don't know if they are going to be this low again any time soon?

There's a long thread on slickdeals going on about this. Seems like you can buy it now and then price match it on Friday-Sunday. Check it out
Yep, I've been following that SD thread nearly since its inception. I bought mine last Sun., got it price adjusted (not price matched) yesterday, and then opened it up. Here's the result:

dscn2156.jpg

It just barely fit in my bedroom in the location I had for it. Less than 1/2" to the wall on the right side. I'm about to head in there to watch some college football after I catch up on some [H] threads. :cool:

Yep, pre-bought a couple of those earlier in the week (they weren't on display, but if you had the DCPI # you could ask for it and they would sometimes pull one out of the stock room if they weren't aware it was a BF only item). Now just need to see if I'll be able to price adjust them at a different Target from where I bought them. Different Target in a different state...Otherwise I'll have to go back saturday to get the adjustment at the store I bought them from.
It's 100% compliant with Target corporate policy. However, there have been some dickhead managers who were giving some a hard time, but once they called corporate, then they complied.

100% sure. I mean, you could return and rebuy if you really wanted so a lot of stores might just "price adjust" but what it'll look like on paper is you returned one and bought another. Think about it this way, if I could buy something yesterday, and just walk in on BF and get a different price, what's the point of it (seeing as everything gets leaked a month in advance)? If I am wrong then so be it, that's just how I was trained there.
I was going to call you a troll b/c a bunch of them popped up in that SD thread. But I'll just say you were trained improperly. ;)

Page 7

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Theatrical Editions + Digital Copy) Blu-ray Disc
Sale
Check back Fri 11.26 - Sat 11.27 for store or online availability
$7.99

Now that has to be wrong, $7.99 for the the trilogy? Its probably $7.99 each movie don't you think.

If its $7.99 for the box set, that may just get my ass up and to Target with a belly still full of slowly digesting turkey dinner and a bottle of Rolaids in hand...

Hello from Target.com,

Unfortunately, due to the high demand for the following item it is no longer available from any of our sources.

- The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (6 Discs) (Blu-ray)

Please note that this item was listed in our 2-Day Sale ad as “quantities limited; no rain checks.” We have cancelled this item from your order and can't say for sure when it might be back in stock. If you are still interested in purchasing the item, which would be at the regular price, please check back every once in a while to see if it's available. To view the current status and the costs associated with your order, please visit My Account (http://www.target.com/my-account).

Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, your credit card has not been charged for this item.

Thank you for being a valued Guest. We hope you visit us again.

Sincerely,

Guest Service Department
Target.com
http://www.target.com

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. If you have further questions, please visit our online Help department.

Back