Target coupon stack

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Just a heads up that you can get 15% and 10% off coupons that stack at Target. I just used these to get three full-priced games for around $32 each with the B2G1 sale.

The 15% coupon is provided when you set up a baby registry at Target.

http://www.target.com/gift-registry/baby-registry#?lnk=ct_menu_10_28&intc=1865097|null

The 10% off coupon is provided when you set up a list using the Target Kids' Wish List app.

Make sure you add the items to your baby registry before attempting to use the coupon at checkout.

I set up a registry but so far no coupon? How were you notified of the 15% off coupon?

And if you have the Target Red card, that's another 5% off. Want it cheaper? Buy some target gift cards from a site like Raise to get a gift card even cheaper.

Yes, even better if you know someone who works at Target who can stack the employee discount. Unfortunately, I didn't sign up for a Red Card until just now.

I set up a registry but so far no coupon? How were you notified of the 15% off coupon?

It shows up in about a day, assuming you selected the baby due date to be the earliest date possible. There's an "offers" link that you click within the registry section.

15% registry coupon + 15% cartwheel app coupon + 5% redcard = one really good deal on the new PS4.

Yes, the only thing that shouldn't work is pre-orders. I did Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, and Forza 6.

You little snake! hahahaha. What was the total cost?

I did the same. $260 out the door after tax. I didn't think black friday deal would beat it but who knows at least didn't have to deal with the craziness. Now I have my ebay gift cards i was going to use for something else like go pro 5

bullshit... the wishlist app isnt compatible with my phone.

can i install apps on my desktop/chrome somehow?

so, im not sure whats going on...
the target registry is telling me the 15% off code will be available in 6 days, even though i chose the earliest date they had

Sounds like they might have caught on. I did get my coupon earlier than what the website initially told me, though.

just a heads up cause I got frustrated by the whole wait 6 days thing for the baby registry - it worked in 24 hours with a wedding registry.

Target is having a buy 2 games get one free sale right now as well, so I got a :

New 3DS XL
Mario 3D land, Super mario bros 2, Mario kart 7
for 238.00 after tax. Saved 65.00 according to their calculator. Picking it up from my local store in an hour, already paid for.

just a heads up cause I got frustrated by the whole wait 6 days thing for the baby registry - it worked in 24 hours with a wedding registry.

Target is having a buy 2 games get one free sale right now as well, so I got a :

New 3DS XL
Mario 3D land, Super mario bros 2, Mario kart 7
for 238.00 after tax. Saved 65.00 according to their calculator. Picking it up from my local store in an hour, already paid for.

When I did the Baby Registry, it told me 5 days (sigh), so I went and did the Wedding Registry, which says in 1 day. Planning on doing the PS4 Uncharted Bundle when the code comes in, and maybe plopping down for Fallout 4 (although I was originally going to get it on the PC).

15% registry coupon + 15% cartwheel app coupon + 5% redcard = one really good deal on the new PS4.

Amateur... you forgot the 5% pharmacy rewards.

15% registry coupon + 15% cartwheel app coupon + 5% redcard + 5% pharmacy rewards = one really, really good deal on the new PS4.

This is a VERY YMMV deal. The Target near me never allows me to stack (I've tried numerous times) anything. Red Card you can always add to whatever you're buying no matter the coupon but that's it. At the end of the day, the buck stops at the Supervisor. They can refuse anything per Target's terms.

just go to another Target if they give you trouble but hurry because they are losing a lot of money on the ps4 with the 35% coupon stacks, I bet this deal will be dead by Friday if not by tomorrow. I bought five ps4s (will keep one) and already sold one on CL for a $40 profit.

also, check out your local libraries. the one in Birmingham MI has video games you can check out, and they actually have mature games like GTA V.

you can do a search online and put a hold on the game and they will email you when it's available. it takes like 10 seconds.

bah, looks like target really did catch on.

my wedding registry was supposed to generate the coupon today, the 12. it said 1 day left on it. i just checked now and it rolled over to +6 days.

my wedding registry was supposed to generate the coupon today, the 12. it said 1 day left on it. i just checked now and it rolled over to +6 days.

when making the fake baby/wedding registry don't make the date the next day, make it two days after the current date otherwise the coupon will reset to 6 days even if it states there's only 1 day left.

Same here. Hopefully the expiration date for the coupon extends to the end of the year so I could use it on some black friday deal or something closer to christmas.

Got the PS4 bundle for $275 out the door stacking the wedding registry and Cartwheel discounts.

i set up a college registry last night and got the 15% code this afternoon.

$97 shipped for fo4 pc, fo4 ps4 (im going to sell that one) and gta5 pc.

when making the fake baby/wedding registry don't make the date the next day, make it two days after the current date otherwise the coupon will reset to 6 days even if it states there's only 1 day left.

I made mine for the very next day and mine didn't reset.

FYI if they try to give you grief about it, the coupon does not say anything about using it on video games IN STORE.. only online.

Back