Taking my P160 apart

Retne

Limp Gawd
Well I've been quite happy with this build and I'm going to cut some holes for better airflow and whatnot. I would also like to redo the wiring job I did when I first set it up. Problem is I can't get the back panel off. All it does is bend. Should it come off? I've popped the front panel off and have unscrewed what looked to be the only thing holding it in place but it wouldn't budge.

Any clues as how to get this stuborn back panel off?

You have to take the front panel off first because there are two thumbscrews behind it that hold, I presume you mean RIGHT panel, off.

have you took the top panel off? I couldnt get it off because the top panel was hiding screws for it

how do you like the P160?

I want to get one but im not 100% sure when im gonna build my new system...

Is it cool so far tho?

The right side was a PITA to get off the first time. Take the front panel off and just work at it, it'll come off eventually. It does flex a disturbing amount. I was convinced I was going to break it, or was missing a screw or something, then POP, it came off.

I like my P160, but I'd consider waiting for the P180. I've got my 160 modded up a bit, but almost nothing functional, just a window and paintjob. I'd take some pics, but it got dinged up in my most recent move and the paint looks crummy :(

Back