Taking an Ipod 30G video and Shuffle 2gb

johnjohn

Limp Gawd
Well I have a 9hour flight from Houston to Paris. Than another 4 hours from Paris to Spain. I am curious in how I can keep my batteries full for the video and shuffle. Any tips or suggestions? and also How long can the 30g video last used all day.

Thanks guys ;)!!

Will you be watching video or listening to audio? Video and audio life are dramatically different (I can get around 3 hours from my 30g video when playing back video. Audio may be 3 times as long). If audio, what is the file type (mp3, apple lossless, AAC, AIFF)? Playback of some file types results in lower batter life due to the processing power they require. Finally, how old is your video and how much do you use it? Have you ever replaced the battery?

Don't know if you want to go there, but I have seen some disposable battery packs that plug into an iPod that will allow you to play audio for 5-6 more hours, I have no personal experience with them, but I hear they're really great to have and are fairly inexpensive at two or three bucks a piece

There are definitely battery packs out there with a USB connector designed as generic charging units.

Back