• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Take a widescreen from horizontal to vertical mounts?

Pr3z

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
295
I have a HP F2105 and I love it. The only thing I wish it had that is does not is the ability to rotate it so that instead of it hacing the wide viewing angle that is has a tall. From a Horizontal to a vertical.

Just like this gateway does:

http://www.gateway.com/programs/lcd/

Does any one know of places that sell adapters or different stands that would allow this function?
 
anyone? I am really wanting to find something and I can't seem to find anything.
 
Back
Top