• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Tagging in ID3 questions

tommo

Gawd
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
950
I've been using CD-Tag to tag all of my mp3 files. It's great, but there's one thing I'd like to be able to do.. back up my id3 tags. I have old mp3 backups that I wish I could update with a database of some sort.

Does anyone know if there is software that can do this?

Thanks. If there is a problem understanding me, and you might have an idea on how to solve my problem, I don't mind explaining.
 
Ack, I just realized that I renamed a bunch of my files.. is there anyway you can alter them by their hash?
 
i use tag&Rename.

it also access's the cddb and amazon.com for track info. works on a variety of id3/wma/ogg/aiff files. its nifty.
 
Cyber-Garfield said:

When I said hash I meant the part of a file that is unique, like those services such as bitzi use.

Thanks for the suggestions :)
 
Back
Top