• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Tagan Easycon

OuTLaWzSm

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
204
I live in the U.S and can't find any online retailer selling these anyhelp? It looks like a perfect PSU, in my taste I don't like flashy and it has the modular cables along with the silent 120mm fan. And considering from the mini-review at http://www.bit-tech.net/bits/2005/08/22/on_our_desk_1/5.html its perfect for me. So I just need to find it at a US e-tailer that sells it, help is greatly appreciated.
 
Haven't seen it in the states yet.

One thing: You know that it's probably the same as a Modstream, right? (based on same Topower platform.)

That said, keep your eyes peeled for ePower and/or PCMCIS. They're the U.S. importer and distributor for all things Tagan. ;)

Since I'm not seeing the TG530 on their website here in the states, I'm going to say it's currently N/A.
 
Back
Top