• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Tagan easycon TG530-U15 ??

Brand new, made by Topower & people from UK & UE like them.
Should be a very good PSU.
I haven't seen any in the US yet either.

GL ;)
 
davidhammock200 said:
Brand new, made by Topower & people from UK & UE like them.
Should be a very good PSU.
I haven't seen any in the US yet either.

GL ;)

I can't even find it, well, *anywhere* yet?...sigh...
 
How's it different from the Modstream? The main difference I see is the switchable single/dual 12V outputs.
 
_Korruption_ said:
How's it different from the Modstream? The main difference I see is the switchable single/dual 12V outputs.

A somewhat significant difference for a CPU, no?
 
Back
Top