• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Tagan Black pearl

jlqrb

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
1,655
I purchased a Tagan A+ Black pearl on Craigslist for 20 dollars but it is a fixer upper. It is in pretty good shape with only minor scratches but the side panel windows is busted out from the person trying to drill holes in it for a 120mm fan. I was wondering if anyone knows if a Lian Li V2000B side panel would fit this case ?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-TAGAN-_-11294001 Mine has a clear side window and not the mesh that the case in the link has.
 
Also if anyone has any extra Lian Li parts laying around let me know.

I need PCI covers, top USB/Audio cover and some Lian Li screws.
 
Yup ! The only catch is that I need to buy some parts as it was barebone.
 
Back
Top