Tagan Black Pearl Tower case $89.90 at Fry's B&M

Similar concept to the v20xx series but not the same. However for $90 bucks that is an incredible deal!

man o man that babelfish item description.

The user friendly module build-in and the tool less design has to make your big thumb up.

lol

These are also on red-tag clearance at the Hamilton and Brokaw Fry's in the SF Bay Area. They appeared to have 2-4 in stock at each place.

I was going to buy one of these huge towers until I found out that the case was lacking an eSATA port on the front or top. But otherwise, the Black Pearl appears to be an awesome case.

The last time I checked didn't the cases at Fry's have a window and not the grills shown in the link?

I have always loved this case, but way to much before. Sucks though, there is a Fry's across the street from me and everytime I hear about one of these insane deals they always look at me like I am dumb. Truth is the employees buy this stuff up before we even have a chance.

I have always loved this case, but way to much before. Sucks though, there is a Fry's across the street from me and everytime I hear about one of these insane deals they always look at me like I am dumb. Truth is the employees buy this stuff up before we even have a chance.

Not always, they get paid on a two week cycle, and probably spend it all within a day or two.

Well, what do you know. Got to Frys as the doors where opening. I went straight for this case and they had one left. It even came up at the right price. Thanks op I have been wanting this case for a while. I finally have room for all my HDD now.

Well, what do you know. Got to Frys as the doors where opening. I went straight for this case and they had one left. It even came up at the right price. Thanks op I have been wanting this case for a while. I finally have room for all my HDD now.

Glad you enjoyed it. I almost bought one, but I decided to be a bit more giving for the holiday season ;)

Back