Tactical Battlefield - An ARMA III mod.

Winwolf

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
328
Hey guys I thought I would bring this to your attention if you weren't already aware of it.

Tactical battlefield is on its way to being a full conversion mod for arma 3 and is currently available at http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=801

Some of you guys probably know some of the team members behind this mod, a few of them did a lot of work on ARMA 2 Project reality. If you played that mod for arma 2 you sort of know what you are in for.

For those that didnt play A2 PR this mod is a Team based PVP mod designed around three primary game types:

Assault and Secure-your basic point to point capture game play similar to that of the battlefield series.

Assault and Defend- One team tries to capture points held by the other team before their tickets run out.

Insurgency: One team attempts to gather intelligence in order to locate and destroy several weapons caches randomly placed around the map.

If you've been looking for something to do on arma III that is not wasteland related I seriously recommend you check this out it's not only fun but it has a very mature and dedicated community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hou06ZSG1b8
 
ill check it out, thanks.

huge fan of A2, but I hate A3
 
Back
Top