Tablet: Dual Boot Android, Windows 7, and has HDMI?

Twinkie

Gawd
Is anyone aware of any current or upcoming tablets (6 months or so) that will have the capability to dual boot Android and Windows 7, and has a full-sized HDMI slot?

Considering I don't believe there is even any officially (supported) android port to x86 I highly doubt this will happen in any sort of near term. Probably better chance of seeing a Droid/Windows 8 dual booting tablet first. Well, you did say "capability" that may be possible, but as far as a dual booting featured device, doubt it :D Probably just wait for any decent x86 tablet

Last edited:
I thought I saw a Lenovo device that was supposed to be a dual-boot Android/Windows device, I do imagine that you'll see a lot of those when Windows 8 is released since there will be an ARM version.

There are people that have gotten Android x86 to work on the EP121 but again that's not an official release and support won't be the best. The EP121 sports a mini-HDMI port, not sure why you would care about the port being full size, you just need an adapter or mini to full HDMI cable which is what I use with my EP121 and it works great.

Back